Norwich Airport Passenger Action Group
Who are we?
- An independent group of travellers who regularly fly from Norwich International Airport
- A group who will communicate and champion your views to the airport management
- A group recognised by and with full access to the airport's management
- A group committed to improving the experience of travellers using Norwich International Airport
Why your views are important?
- They allow us to make the Airport Management aware of what passengers like and dislike about Norwich International Airport
- They enable us to encourage the Airport Management to make the improvements that you, the passengers, would like to see.
So what can you do?
Tell us about your experiences of Norwich International Airport and your suggestions for improvement. You can either:
- Go to www.napag.co.uk and complete the online survey.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Write to us at NAPAG, c/o Airport Information Desk, Norwich International Airport, Amsterdam Way, Norwich, NR6 6JA
All suggestions for improvement will be discussed at our regular meeting and updates on progress made will be posted on this website.