Who are we?
- An independent group of travellers who regularly fly from Norwich Airport
- A group who will regularly communicate and champion your views to the airport management
- A group recognised by and with full access to the airport’s management
- A group committed to improving the experience of travellers using Norwich Airport
Why your views are important?
- They allow us to make the Airport Management aware of what passengers like and dislike about Norwich Airport
- They enable us to encourage the Airport Management to make improvements that you, the passengers, may wish to see.
So what can you do?
Tell us about your experiences of Norwich Airport and if appropriate your suggestions for improvement. You can either:
- Go to www.napag.co.uk and complete the online survey.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Write to us at NAPAG, c/o Airport Information Desk, Norwich Airport, Amsterdam Way, Norwich, NR6 6JA
All suggestions or comments for improvement you make are discussed at our regular group meetings and updates on progress made posted on this website