Travel Sales Advisor
Travel Norwich Airport is currently seeking an experienced Travel Sales Advisor.
The main duties of this position are as follows:
- To actively sell holidays, flights and travel ancillaries to achieve/exceed personal and branch targets
- To maintain a high standard of customer care at all times
- To prepare, complete and despatch relevant documentation to customers/operators in a prompt, efficient and correct manner.
- To adopt a code of confidentiality regarding clients personal and travel details
- To carry out daily cash/credit card reconciliations with accuracy
- To actively aid in promoting all holidays and flights departing from Norwich International Airport
- To ensure brochures, window offers and flyers are replenished and current
- To provide cover on a temporary basis as and when required at the airport travel shop
Applicants for this position must have at least 2 years ABTA travel agency experience, a strong proven desire to sell. In addition, applicants must have experience of working in a team environment and have good Communication Skills and a passion for travel.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy then please contact the HR Department at Norwich International Airport on 01603 420690 or email [email protected] for an application form and job description.