Parking from only £4 per day
If you’re looking for a hassle-free start to your journey, park in our on-site car parks for as little as £4 per day.
Whether you need short or long stays, Norwich Airport provides great value parking.
From only £4.00 per day, you can park a short walk away from the main terminal, ensuring a smooth start to your trip.
Parking on-site at Norwich Airport will ensure that your parking experience is quick, convenient and hassle free.
The advertised prices are valid when pre-booking our Norwich Airport Short Stay or Long Stay car parks for stays of 15 days for entries and exits between November and May. Exclusion dates and product restrictions may apply.
- If you’re looking for great value short stay parking, you can pre-book our official Short Stay car park and save up to 60% on the ‘pay on day’ rate.
- Only a few minutes’ walk to the main entrance, this car park is perfect for short journeys.
- To guarantee your space and benefit from the best prices, pre-book in advance with Norwich Airport.
- For longer stays, you can park for 15 days for only £60.00 at our Long Stay car park. And if you’re catching a SaxonAir Charter flight, this car park is ideal. Plus it’s still only 5 minutes’ walk to the terminal building.
- Save up to 60% on the ‘pay on the day’ price when pre-booking your airport parking online. Pre-book with us today to guarantee your space and save money.
- For any Norwich airport parking queries visit the FAQs section on the official website or contact our customer services team at [email protected].
Getting to our car parks
Located 3 miles north of Norwich city centre just off Holt Rd (A140), Norwich airport is easily accessible by car.
When approaching from either the north or south, turn into the junction for ‘Amsterdam Way’ and follow the signs for the airport. Go straight ahead at the first roundabout and continue to follow the signs. Turn left for our Long Stay car park or right for our Short Stay car park.
If you’re using a Sat Nav, enter our postcode NR6 6JA for both car parks.
Disability Car Parking
Disabled parking spaces are located in the short stay car park which is located close to the passenger terminal.
Drivers collecting or dropping off a person with mobility problems should use the drop off zone located in the short stay car park.
There is up to 4 hours free parking available with a blue badge.
If you require wheelchair assistance or help with your luggage from the disabled parking spaces, you should contact the PRM staff:
Help desk in the terminal building 07833 403 180 01603 420 672
If you require your blue badge whilst on your travels, Norwich Airport can provide you with a Blue Badge Temporary Proof Slip to leave in the window of your parked vehicle at the airport, on production of your blue badge to NCP.
Standard Roll Up Tariff
Stay Length Short Stay Long Stay 15 Minutes Free N/A 30 Minutes £2.50 N/A 1 hour £5.00 N/A 2 hours £10.00 N/A 3 hours £15.00 N/A 24 hours £30.00 £30.00 2 days £45.00 £45.00 3 days £60.00 £60.00 4 days £75.00 £75.00 5 days £90.00 £90.00 6 days £105.00 £105.00 7 days £120.00 £120.00 8 days £135.00 £135.00 9 days £150.00 £150.00 10 days £165.00 £165.00 11 days £180.00 £180.00 Thereafter £15 per day £15 per day
1 day equals 24 hours or part thereof from time of entry