Book Car Parking
Arrivals & Departures
From Airline Flight Scheduled Status Gas PlatformsBHL1530 Bristow Helicopters BHL1530 16:50 Gas PlatformsBHL1540 Bristow Helicopters BHL1540 16:55 Gas PlatformsBHL1540 Bristow Helicopters BHL1540 16:55 Gas PlatformsBHL1630 Bristow Helicopters BHL1630 17:20 To Airline Flight Scheduled Status
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): /var/www/html/wp-content/uploads/flights/departures.xml:3: parser error : Premature end of data in tag FLIGHTS line 1 in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/norwich-airport/template-parts/modules/arrivals-departures/nwi-departures.php on line 85
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/norwich-airport/template-parts/modules/arrivals-departures/nwi-departures.php on line 85
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/norwich-airport/template-parts/modules/arrivals-departures/nwi-departures.php on line 85
Notice: Trying to get property 'FLIGHT' of non-object in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/norwich-airport/template-parts/modules/arrivals-departures/nwi-departures.php on line 86
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/norwich-airport/template-parts/modules/arrivals-departures/nwi-departures.php on line 86
Airport Development Fee
Book Flights & Holidays
Parking from only £4 per day
If you’re looking for a hassle-free start to your journey, park in our on-site car parks for as little as £4 per day.
Whether you need short or long stays, Norwich Airport provides great value parking.
From only £4.00 per day, you can park a short walk away from the main terminal, ensuring a smooth start to your trip.
Parking on-site at Norwich Airport will ensure that your parking experience is quick, convenient and hassle free.
COVID – 19 Update
With increasing news coverage around the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19), we’ve been working with our partner NCP to provide you with information around refunds and cancellations terms for existing pre booked parking.
From 13th March 2020, the following terms apply to existing bookings regardless of whether your travel has been cancelled by your airline or tour operator or as a result of you wishing to change your travel plans.
As the NCP contact centre is experiencing a high volume of calls, please avoid calling or emailing unless you are due to travel in the next 72 hours. We recommend that you follow the advice below as the NCP team are having to prioritise customers whose immediate travel plans are now impacted.
Flexible product booking
- If you’ve prebooked parking on a flexible product, you can cancel and get a refund, or amend your booking online as part of the terms of the product you’ve booked. This can be completed online up to 2 hours before your arrival date into the car park. Please visit the website you booked through and cancel or amend once you’ve logged into your booking
Non flexible product booking
- If you’ve prebooked parking on a non-flexible product and you wish to amend or cancel your booking, NCP can issue you with a promo code to the value of your booking which you can use to book parking for a future date. The promo code will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. To request your promo code, please email NCP at [email protected] with your booking reference number and contact details and they’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
- If you’ve prebooked a lounge on a non-flexible product and you wish to amend or cancel your booking, NCP can issue you with a promo code to the full value of your booking. If you booked the lounge bundled with a non-flex parking products they will issue a promo code equal to the total value of the booking. As an example, if the current booking is £40 parking + lounge they will give a promo code of £60. When you redeem the promo code you may wish to use the full value towards parking only or a combination of parking and lounge. The promo code will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. To request your promo code, please email NCP at [email protected] with your booking reference number and contact details and they’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
Please avoid calling or emailing to follow up on your code. The NCP team is dealing with every customer enquiry as quickly as possible but are experiencing unprecedented levels of contact at the moment which is impacting our response time. They will get back to all customers in due course and ask you to bear with and thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
The advertised prices are valid when pre-booking our Norwich Airport Short Stay or Long Stay car parks for stays of 15 days for entries and exits between November and May. Exclusion dates and product restrictions may apply.
- If you’re looking for great value short stay parking, you can pre-book our official Short Stay car park and save up to 60% on the ‘pay on day’ rate.
- Only a few minutes’ walk to the main entrance, this car park is perfect for short journeys.
- To guarantee your space and benefit from the best prices, pre-book in advance with Norwich Airport.
- For longer stays, you can park for 15 days for only £60.00 at our Long Stay car park. And if you’re catching a SaxonAir Charter flight, this car park is ideal. Plus it’s still only 5 minutes’ walk to the terminal building.
- Save up to 60% on the ‘pay on the day’ price when pre-booking your airport parking online. Pre-book with us today to guarantee your space and save money.
- For any Norwich airport parking queries visit the FAQs section on the official website or contact our customer services team at [email protected].
Getting to our car parks
Located 3 miles north of Norwich city centre just off Holt Rd (A140), Norwich airport is easily accessible by car.
When approaching from either the north or south, turn into the junction for ‘Amsterdam Way’ and follow the signs for the airport. Go straight ahead at the first roundabout and continue to follow the signs. Turn left for our Long Stay car park or right for our Short Stay car park.
If you’re using a Sat Nav, enter our postcode NR6 6JA for both car parks.
Disability Car Parking
Disabled parking spaces are located in the short stay car park which is located close to the passenger terminal.
Drivers collecting or dropping off a person with mobility problems should use the drop off zone located in the short stay car park.
There is up to 4 hours free parking available with a blue badge.
If you require wheelchair assistance or help with your luggage from the disabled parking spaces, you should contact the PRM staff:
Help desk in the terminal building 07833 403 180 01603 420 672
If you require your blue badge whilst on your travels, Norwich Airport can provide you with a Blue Badge Temporary Proof Slip to leave in the window of your parked vehicle at the airport, on production of your blue badge to NCP.
Standard Roll Up Tariff
Stay Length Short Stay Long Stay Up to 30 Minutes £3.00 N/A 1 hour £5.00 N/A 2 hours £10.00 N/A 3 hours £15.00 N/A 6 hours £20.00 N/A 24 hours £30.00 £30.00 2 days £45.00 £45.00 3 days £60.00 £60.00 4 days £75.00 £75.00 5 days £90.00 £90.00 6 days £105.00 £105.00 7 days £120.00 £120.00 8 days £135.00 £135.00 9 days £150.00 £150.00 10 days £165.00 £165.00 11 days £180.00 £180.00 Thereafter £15 per day £15 per day
1 day equals 24 hours or part thereof from time of entry