For the latest UK Government Foreign travel advice and travel restrictions click here
For the latest information on entering the UK click here gov.uk.
All passengers arriving in the UK must complete a passenger locator form.
Guidance for mandatory COVID-19 testing can be found here.
Passenger COVID-19 Charter
The Global Travel Taskforce has published the Passenger COVID-19 Charter. This can now be accessed in full on Gov.uk.
This document brings together all guidance on rights, responsibilities, and reasonable expectations regarding international travel whilst COVID-19 measures remain in place.
Your Travel Plans
Should you have any questions regarding future travel plans please contact your airline, tour operator or booking agent.
From 19 July 2021 in line with the latest Government recommendations, everyone entering the airport terminal building, whether to travel or for any other purpose, will be expected to wear a face covering.
The safety and well-being of our staff and passengers is our number one priority. We are continuing to rigorously implement all Government guidance and remain in regular contact with all relevant authorities. Some of the measures which are currently in place at the airport include:
- Enhanced cleaning in the terminal and throughout the site
- Installation of additional hand sanitiser units
- Installation of floor markings and signage (where feasible) so passengers can maintain a safe social distance
- Protective desk screens and reduced capacity in public areas
- Access and egress restrictions (one-way system)
- Displaying the latest public health information throughout the airport, including regular announcements
We are currently only accepting card payments at our pay machines.
Drop Off / Pick Up
Due to current Government guidance on social distancing terminal entry restrictions apply. Only passengers, staff, car hire customers and essential deliveries are permitted to enter the building.