FLYBE LAUNCHES 2018-19 WINTER SCHEDULE FROM NORWICH
- Features 3 routes with choice of up to 8 flights a week
- Introduction of brand new Sunday flights to Exeter
- Return of two popular winter sun routes
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has announced its Winter schedule from Norwich Airport earlier than ever this year with its 2018 programme featuring new weekend flights to Exeter on Sundays and the return of two popular sun routes to Alicante and Malaga. Flights are on sale now at www.flybe.com and currently available for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
Highlights of Flybe’s 2018-19 Winter schedule from Norwich
– Up to 8 flights a week on three routes
– Flights to Exeter up to four times a week including the introduction of new Sunday flights
– Winter Sun routes to Alicante (Thursdays and Sundays) and Malaga (Mondays and Fridays)
– Currently available for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
Note Flybe franchise partner Eastern Airways Winter schedule also on sale now
– Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, Roy Kinnear, comments: “It is great news for our customers that this year we have put our Winter schedule on sale earlier than ever before. It gives plenty of time for decision making but also allows regular winter travellers the chance to make their plans and book at the lowest fares.”